I am a roboticist, developer, engineer, and hardware hacker interested in the following industries:
- Robotics (autonomous, transportation, logistics, synthetics, etc)
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering
- Bioscience, Biotechnologies, and Bioinformatics
- Genetics (Biological, Synthetic)
- Development languages (C, D, Elixir, Rust, &c)
I am currently the Director (CEO) of DNXI - Discovery & Exploration Industries.
We develop industrial automation hardware, software, and other new technologies that enable others to accomplish extraordinary things on earth, and beyond.
Previously I was the lead developer and co-creator of IdeaDrops Inc, MxMedia, and Activity+ Analytics.
Discovery and exploration are true passions that I endeavor to always indulge more in.
IdeaDrops Inc was a software and web-services company focused on developing tools and methods for enhancing discoverability and virality for non-profits and socially focused political and presidential campaigns. Through IdeaDrops Inc/Mxmedia, we crafted a network of blogs that had a social media following of nearly a million across the world reaching over thirty million people a month. GoodPlatform, CharityDrops, and MxMedia were our most successful projects.
IdeaDrops Inc was acquired in 2017.
Bundling monthly donations to maximize good by distributing them to five new small charities a month.
We created a platform to increase social media engagement for grassroot and political organizations (including presidential) through developing a robust communication, coordination, and fundraising platform for both organizations and individuals reaching over 30,000 active monthly users within our first year.
MxMedia was an internet media conglomerate that hosted over a dozen properties reaching over 30 million people a month across the world with over a million subscribers focused towards activism, technology, and goodwill - without ever spending a cent on marketing.
Activity+ was one of the first social analytics software companies. We used proprietary algorithms to calculate the optimal time to post to social media by tracking business' interactions with their customers, clients, fans, and supporters as well as content and general analytic tracking.
We were acquired in July 2014 by Bettr.io.
- Director (CEO), DNX Industries - Discovery & Exploration Industries
- MSc, Student, University of Colorado Boulder
- Member, ASBMB - American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Member, AAAS - The American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Member, Citizen Science Alliance
- Member, United Inventors Association
- Member, Planetary Society
- Member, Humanity+
- Member, Union of Concerned Scientists
- Archived, Library of Congress